After the time of evangelism the teamed moved to the local school and set-up for soccer clinics. More than 150 kids participated in the soccer clinics - It was a wonderful and chaotic time organizing so many kids!
They had a great time and played hard. We shared some bible stories and invited everyone back tomorrow morning for more drills and another game!
The weather was very hot today and only a few clouds so everyone is tired but we feel encouraged by the work. Pray for the team and our stamina as we continue long days working with the Mahi People.

It continues to be exciting to hear of your work. I can truly imagine what the heat is like and how exhausting it is. I pray that your evenings are restful and that A.B. doesn't take ALL the cold water!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have been able to work with Jonas in Logozohe. He was so excited that we had a team returning and that you would be spending some time in his village and with his church. I worshipped at Logozohe last spring and it was a blessed morning. I especially enjoyed the music in the service.
Tonight at choir practice, we sang a setting of some verses from Isaiah 55 about God's Word. In part, the lyrics said that God's Word "will not return empty; it will bless the earth wherever it is heard!"
As I sang, all I could think about was how you are sharing God's Word and He promises that blessings will come in Benin where His Word is being heard! Praise God for His promises and for your obedience to GO and TELL!!!!
We are continuing to pray and are waiting expectantly to hear more good news of Kingdom growth! Love you all
Your Bush Mama
Hi this is Gracie and I like reading about what you are doing in Benin. I am praying that God is with you and I hope you are telling lots of people about Jesus and God.
ReplyDeleteIt is so exciting to read about the many people you are reaching for Christ. We continue to remember you and pray for you daily. I'm thinking those cold showers must feel good after a hot day! We will be praying for your stamina, health and rest so you are ready each morning to complete the task the Lord has set before you. We will also be praying for the hearts of these people to be open to hear the true message of salvation! We love you all and look forward to hearing more of the wonderful things happening among the Mahi people!
ReplyDelete