Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gbalin and I visit with King Toffa: I gave greetings. Modeste (a translator) and I presented the necklace. I specifically mentioned the name of the artist, Christene Packwood. Toffa was extremely intrigued and pleased with the necklace. Modeste carefully explained all the detail Christene put in the necklace.

Franklin shared the story of King Jehosophat with Toffa. The encouragement was extremely powerful as Toffa was encouraged to allow God to fight his battles for him.

Toffa also wants an 11x17 photograph from A.B.'s previous visit.

The road to Fifige was washed out (as was the road to Sub. Aklampka). As we returned we walked through the town of Thio and rode through Agouacon. Thio has an AOG congregation, which was run out of Aguacon. There were lots of signs of voodoo worship.

We are to worship with Philippe's church tonight.....which we did. I spoke from John 6. Philippe had his own brief message which was followed up by questions. The period of questions and answers revealed that his congregation was well taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment